19. Juli 2011

Kiko


As a kid I was a well-known guest at our local library. At my high time I read about 10 books a week and I didn't need to show my library card, since they knew my name anyway. One of the authors I read was Klaus Kordon, so I was stunned when Beltz asked me to illustrate a book by him. Me? Just moments ago I've been 9 and now I switched sides. Strange in a good way! So, why do I tell you this? Well, the book came out this week and I'm curios to see how this white, little monkey will do out there. Here is a small glimpse:




And here you can find a small description of Kiko's story.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, it's lovely! Congratulations! It must be so weird indeed to now work together with the people you admire so much.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, thank you Marloes, and yes, indeed it was, still feels strange to see my name under his ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That's really awesome!! Congratulation for the book!! The monkey look sooooo cute!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm so glad that I can follow you by bloglovin because I like your pictures so much. I always wait for a new post at you website.

    AntwortenLöschen